While Ashford were are overall winners with Lodge Farm as runners up, the Chippenham Pit Stop were judged best for facilities and PJM best for security.
Now their trucker customers are being invited to pick up a special passport at any one of their stops, and when it has been stamped following visits to all four, there will be a free breakfast on offer as well as a prize draw opportunity to win a bumper Christmas hamper.
The initiative came from Hannah Hatherell, a director of The Chippenham Pit Stop just off Junction 17 of the M5 in Wiltshire.
“We all thought it was great to be recognised by Truckstop News as the UK’s top stops, so we wondered how we might cooperate for the benefit of all our customers,” she said.
The Trucker Passport Winner will be drawn on December 15.
- Customers are being invited to pick up a passport at any one of the stops
- Collect a stamp from each Truck Stop.
- Completion of the Trucker Passport will be rewarded with a Free Breakfast as well as a prize draw opportunity to win a bumper Christmas hamper
- Tweet your journey to #TruckerPassport@JCT17M4pitstop and @PJMLorryPark
- Terms and Conditions apply